Post Your Resume
: Undefined index: Location in
Select Functional Area
Front Office/Secretarial Staff
Site Engnr/Project Mgmt
Sort by Company
Sort by Date
Electronics / Electrical
Search jobs in :
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Pune
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Ahmedabad
Company Name :
Excellent job opening as Q.C. Executive - Taloja
FDA approved, Handling HPLC
3 - 5 year(s)
Designation: Q.C. Executive/Officer.
Experience: For Executive - Minimum 5yrs in QC and instrumentation in Pharma formulations or bulk drugs unit.
Qualification : M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry/M.Sc Chemistry/B.Sc Chemistry
1. Perform sampling of incoming raw materials for release testing.
2. Perform tests and inspections on incoming raw materials, in-process materials and finished products in according with approved procedures and compendial monographs.
3. Accurately document data and test results in appropriate logbooks, notebooks or result sheets.
4. Assist in execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for laboratory instruments.
5. Write, review and update standard operating procedures at the direction of Management.
6. Perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab equipment as needed.
7. Review and check analytical data generated by other analysts.
8. Follow standard operating procedures/stndard test methods when performing assigned tasks.
9. Assist with compliance activities including investigation for Out of Specification (OOS) QC results
10. Prepare samples and documentation for submission to external test laboratories.
11. Assure accurate and timely input of QC data to information systems, databases and records.
12. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary
1. Working knowledge of wet chemistry and lab instrumentation.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Knowledge of cGMP regulations pertaining to laboratory.
4. Readiness to work in shift, if required; and ability to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the business.
5. Must be proficient with MS Office applications & Emails.
6. Capable of maintaining clear and concise laboratory records.
7. Must be proficient with Literature survey, library as well as internet.
8. Strong oral/written communication skills.
9. Ability to work well with and cooperate with others within the organization.
Ultratech India Limited is an ISO certified Pharmaceuticals and Bulk drugs manufacturing firm based in Navi Mumbai.
Our manufacturing plant is located in Taloja MIDC and Corporate Office is at Vashi, New Mumbai.
113, J.K.Chambers, Sector-17, Vashi - 400 705
Terms and Conditions