Post Your Resume
: Undefined index: Location in
Select Functional Area
Front Office/Secretarial Staff
Site Engnr/Project Mgmt
Sort by Company
Sort by Date
Electronics / Electrical
Search jobs in :
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Pune
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Ahmedabad
Company Name :
GameCloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Hiring Graduates for Game Testing & Quality Assurance Engineer.
Manual Testing, Game Testing, English Communication skill, Soft ware Testing.
Graduation MCA, BSC, B.Tech/B.E., B.Com, B.C.A, B.A
0 - 1 year(s)
Job Description for Game QA Engineer Job Type: Full-time Compensation: Permanent position with fixed salary Job Location: Kothrud. Industries: Video-Games, Online Games, Computer Games, Mobile Games, Console Games. _____________________________ Your tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: 1. QA Testing of various games on platforms like PC, MAC, iOS, Android and Amazon devices. 2. Identifying, reporting and tracking the defects. Interacting with the developers to resolve the same. 3. Reporting feedback and suggestions on the games being tested by you. 4. Communicating with clients whenever required. 5. Working on other assignments as instructed by Team Leader. _____________________________ Requirements: 1. Graduates from any stream (preferably IT/CS). 2. Excellent English (Written and Verbal). 3. Excellent communication skills. 4. Good experience of playing online and offline games on various platforms(primarily on PC and Mobile). 5. Knowledge of the video-game industry, latest gaming platforms, technologies and trends. 6. Self motivated, fully committed, result oriented. 7. Certification in Software Testing. 8. ISTQB certificate a great plus. _____________________________ Note:- ● Please contact us ONLY IF you fulfill requirements mentioned above. ● This position strictly requires excellent experience and understanding of games of various genres and platforms. Please DO NOT apply for this job if you are not a regular gamer. ● English fluency is a must for direct communication with foreign clients.
____________ The basic procedure for selection on payroll position in our organization is as follows: 1. Candidates will have to send the CV to HR@GameCloud-Ltd.com and wait for the response from GameCloud HR.
2. Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to go through an HR round. All the candidates shortlisted from HR round will be called for a technical assignment round of 20 minutes for assessment of video game testing skills.
3. All the candidates who clear above rounds will be required to work on trainee position for 3 months with GameCloud. The trainee position is full time position (with working hours between 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM, Monday to Friday) which is used to analyse overall performance, attendance and interest level of the candidates. While working as a trainee, candidates will get on-job training and exposure of live projects.
4. During this trainee period, candidate will get monthly stipend.
5. After completion of this training period of 3 months, the candidate is offered permanent payroll position of Junior Game QA Engineer.
6. Hardcore gamers with great passion for games and technology are always welcomed to join us.
7. The job location & QA facility is in Kothrud. Random walk-ins are not allowed. Only the candidates who have submitted their CV’s by email will be considered and called for interview process, if found eligible.
Terms and Conditions